There is great value working on your most basic professional and personal goals to create life success. But I pose these deeper questions to you:
- Are you the person you want to be?
- Are you able to live your life with a genuine respect for yourself and others?
- If not, what is standing in your way?
- Do you have dreams that you feel will never be fulfilled?
- What concrete steps have you taken to find out if those dreams can become a reality?
- Have you ever realized that, along with your role as a CEO, business owner, employee, spouse, family member, friend, etc., you have a special mission to create harmony, respect and caring?
- Do you feel it would be impossible to express this and still be a success in the world?
- Do you have the courage to find out if it is true?
Because I have a sincere belief that you will be able to find the “unique you” that you were created to be; finding some of these answers can change even your most basic life endeavors.
Creating change and accomplishing goals is a step by step process of experimenting, assessing and practicing. But when you begin to experience even the smallest changes; you will realize your hard work has uncovered new strengths and true confidence. I will support you to see the possibility of creating a new dream, or encourage you to see your current life with new value.